Call for Away3D showcase content for GDC SF

Software: Other

Rob Bateman, Administrator
Posted: 16 January 2013 04:23 PM   Total Posts: 120

Are you currently working on an Away3D game that is due to be released in the next couple of months? Perhaps you are working in company that is planning an alpha or beta release of their game, or maybe you are publishing you’re own personal assault on the 3D gaming world?

From casual coffee-break to frenetic arcade action, hardcore RPG to social-networked heaven, if any of the above is true, then we would like to hear from you to help us compile a list of eligible showcase material for the upcoming GDC conference in San Francisco (Mar 25th - 29th). Rules are simple - the game must use Away3D in some form and must have an available version to play by the time the conference expo opens (although we’ll need to see something before then obviously). The lucky selected few will get free exposure at the Adobe gaming booth, courtesy of the Away3D platform and Adobe Gaming SDK!

Reply inline below if your game is already in the public domain, or PM me if you are still in stealth-mode and need NDAs signed before any details can be given. This will be a great way to get your game showcased at the world’s largest and longest-running games industry event for free, so if you have something to show, make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.

Alexander Seifert, Moderator
Posted: 18 January 2013 11:57 AM   Total Posts: 129   [ # 1 ]

Hey Rob,

you can count on Starforce Delta! =)

What’s your internal submission deadline? We’re still busy busy busy implementing final features and improving overall visual quality =)

Thanks and cheers!
Alex

Signature 
signature_image

http://www.deltastrike.org

Posted: 18 January 2013 11:17 PM   Total Posts: 120   [ # 2 ]

Hey Alex

Awesome, just let us know when you can have a version ready for presentation. There is no official deadline other than the conference date itself, but the sooner we can put something in front of Adobe, the more chance it has of being picked. Doesn’t necessarily have to be the final version.

loth, Sr. Member
Posted: 19 January 2013 02:50 PM   Total Posts: 236   [ # 3 ]

yo ,i can finalise my shooter
i think of 6 levels with boss, power up, background buildings
and explosion (have to do some search on particule).

for fps with hero i need to use right mouse to target and on mac :(
maybe a cool race game if i have time.

zworp, Newbie
Posted: 20 January 2013 11:53 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 4 ]

Well you’re welcome to use my game, Monster Trucks 360. smile

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4h_9frHTaM

Game:
http://www.miniclip.com/games/monster-trucks-360/en/

synkarius, Member
Posted: 30 January 2013 04:01 AM   Total Posts: 64   [ # 5 ]

You are welcome to showcase our game. We’ll have a playable alpha out shortly.

website

AdamF, Newbie
Posted: 10 February 2013 07:20 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 6 ]

My company is currently working on a title for mobile devices and we’re thrilled at the potential opportunity to be showcased at GDC with Adobe and Away3D! Thank you all for such a great opportunity and also for all of your hard work on this engine! It’s really wonderful to work with, and development is incredibly smooth.

I do have a quick question; are the games going to be showcased on PC’s alone, or do you know if they’re going to have multiple devices to show the games on? Being that we’re still knee-deep in production we’re hoping to have a playable demo ready by the end of the month but we’re wondering which platforms will be available, so we can make sure to have the best possible version ready for our submission.

Thanks again and it’s great to finally join the forums as well!

Posted: 10 February 2013 09:45 PM   Total Posts: 120   [ # 7 ]

Thanks to everyone who has submitted game information so far

With the current information I have, there will be both tablet devices and desktop PCs at the booth. I will try and get more detailed info on what spec of machines will be available. Obviously, the best option would be to have something that can be played on all platforms (desktop, iOS and Android). If you are able to PM me more details about your game, I can advise on the best presentation strategy

huif24486925, Newbie
Posted: 21 March 2017 06:39 AM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 8 ]

The world is so beautiful.I want to live this world,the games are really exciting and interesting.and I cherish it a lot.NBA 2K MT

Basem Mohamed, Newbie
Posted: 20 May 2017 12:44 PM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 9 ]

You are welcome to showcase our game al3ablee

danappdevelopment, Newbie
Posted: 09 January 2018 02:33 AM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 10 ]

Hi, You can showcase my game - Math RTS http://store.steampowered.com/app/767960/Math_RTS/

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X