2D animation video designing help.

Software: Other

JoeClark, Newbie
Posted: 30 October 2017 12:14 PM   Total Posts: 1

Hello,

I have been making 2d explainer videos for about a month but they are kinda bad.What can i do to improve it? How can I improve it? Please critique it.I am looking to use some software for 2D animation Explainer videos and I contacted their support. And they say does not support mesh rendering. Anyone can explain what mesh rendering is and if doesn’t support it, what’s the impact when designing 2D animations?
They also said they have been working on mesh rendering support, is it still in the plan? Can anyone help me?? I went through many resources and also checked many 2d Animation Explainer but did not find any solution.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Sara Craw, Newbie
Posted: 17 August 2018 06:13 AM   Total Posts: 3   [ # 1 ]

You can view some tutorials over on the internet that will surely help you a lot in moving on with your 2D animation. Over the years, internet and online learning has been my best friend and i learned about how to provide assignment help through various tutorials. You should give it a go as well.

Liam Stephens, Newbie
Posted: 19 August 2018 04:13 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 2 ]

Use the video making services. That is the only help you could found. But everything will be made perfect. If you are just looking for a resource I would recommend you to see that https://wow-how.com/2d-animation . I know those guys and ask that every time when I have some question about animation. Whatever your problem is, you could order a video here and don’t worry. I think it is a great saving time.

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X