The best place to get Away3D answers ?

Software: Away3D 4.x

Rasterizer, Member
Posted: 13 December 2012 02:16 PM   Total Posts: 69

Is it here ?

There’s quite a bunch of questions here with 0 replies, unresolved. While I’d love to help out and when I can I do, I first need to get info and experience. With documentation and examples not really answering all of the questions, forums seem to be the logical solution.

But in the last few weeks, I only noticed Fabrice to be active around here.

Big respect to admins’ private lives, professional challenges and so on. You did a great work with Away3D. Still correct me if my logic is flawed, but if the framework is to stay alive and healthy, the community’s knowledge base needs to grow.

We can do a lot on our own with the already good library of examples, kudos to you, but we don’t have all the answers - you guys do.

So if there’s a teeny-tiny chance for you guys to be more active on the forums, that would make a tremendous difference to the community. I’m not asking you to answer the “how do I create my AS3 file” type of questions, but there’s a bunch of problems that require an admin’s insight.

I hope you take it the right way. Again, thanks for all you’ve done so far. My first million goes to you boys. grin

80prozent, Sr. Member
Posted: 13 December 2012 06:06 PM   Total Posts: 430   [ # 1 ]

hi

i am with you on that one.
but when it comes down to develop the engine or answering questions, i say they should stick with developing the engine.
i figured the best way of learning the library is actually look trough all the classes and trying to understand what they do. eventually most of my questions got answered that way.

i think whats really missing in this forums, is a good FAQ, since a lot of time gets wasted answering the same questions over and over again.

the last update on the tutorials was great and i believe they will help a lot of newcomers getting started.

Signature 

sorry…i hope my actionscript is better than my english…

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X