Welcome

Software: Other

Jens Chr Brynildsen, Administrator
Posted: 10 June 2011 11:08 PM   Total Posts: 70

Welcome to the new Away3D.com!

Forums
After several requests like this on the Google Group, we decided that a Forum would be a good addition when it was time for a redesign. Well, the redesign is now here and so is the Forum. We hope you all like it! It’s a little empty around here for now, so feel free to start using it right away.

Showcase
Another new part of the site is the Showcase. If you have done an Away3D project that you would like to show the world, feel free to submit it for consideration! We are looking to fill that section with great looking sites, applications, websites and more. Even if the project has been out for a while, we’re interested as there has been a while since we posted on this at the old site.

J

wagster, Member
Posted: 11 June 2011 07:58 PM   Total Posts: 68   [ # 1 ]

Really nice job on the new site - and a forum to boot!  I’ll be around.

peyvand, Newbie
Posted: 11 June 2011 08:33 PM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 2 ]

good job, very nice theme, good luck

AJirenius, Moderator
Posted: 12 June 2011 05:38 PM   Total Posts: 5   [ # 3 ]

Hi. I just arrived as a new member and you did all this for me?? Nice!

smile

Just wanted to report a few bugs. Actually this post (The welcome post) Isn’t visible at all when entering the Announcements-section. I just could see it from the Away3D Forum section as the latest activity.

I also wrote a private message to one of you guys and preview respectively save draft doesnt seem to work. It acted just like it had sent the message instead… afraid of loosing everything I pressed “back” (ooh message was still there) and I tried to send it. Now I couldnt’ because of the timeelapsed. Just a few startup-bugs I assume.

Awesome site anyway (and awesome api for the Molehill so far! Me like!)

best regards

Andreas Jirenius

[EDIT: My bad with the Welcome screen. The filters were on at default and did not contain “OTHER” which this topic was under. ]

Jens Chr Brynildsen, Administrator
Posted: 13 June 2011 06:54 AM   Total Posts: 70   [ # 4 ]

Whoops. And the fact that “Other” isn’t showing by default was my fault… Thanks for reporting! Fixed now smile

Mr Margaret Scratcher, Sr. Member
Posted: 14 June 2011 02:00 PM   Total Posts: 344   [ # 5 ]

Glad to see you got a forum up and running, I much prefer this format over the previous google groups setup..

Periplo, Newbie
Posted: 14 June 2011 03:50 PM   Total Posts: 3   [ # 6 ]

I’m really happy for this forum.
I’m migrating from Pv3d.
after I’ve spent a lot of money on Packt, I hope to find here what helps me.
greetings to all

bensomo, Newbie
Posted: 14 June 2011 03:53 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 7 ]

This forum is great. My dev team uses Away3D to make 3D games. We started to use it last summer. Unfortunatelly we cannot share the games because of our contract, but I can say that A3D is a very cool and flexible AS library. It’s much faster then the rivals.

So thanx a lot!

Davy Braun, Newbie
Posted: 20 June 2011 01:09 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 8 ]

Guys, thanks a million times for you work on the lib as well as the fantastic support. You are my heroes!

cbrown, Jr. Member
Posted: 24 June 2011 07:32 PM   Total Posts: 39   [ # 9 ]

The forum is great!  Unfortunately, tons of people are still posting on the Away3d Dev Google group so for now we are all going to have to keep an eye on both ;->

Are there plans to eventually phase-out the Google group?

Signature 
signature_image

whatever is good to know is difficult to learn

Revalis, Newbie
Posted: 27 June 2011 03:17 AM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 10 ]

Just caught the announcement on the Google Group.
Awesome site, very well put together; and I love the theme and the awaymedia logo. raspberry

Great job, guys! Keep it up!

jeztercollins, Newbie
Posted: 23 May 2012 09:58 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 11 ]

Hello Everyone,

Jezter here. Just new here in away3d and was a developer enthusiast/student.
Thanks for having me here.

Cheers!

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X