away3d lite example

Software: Away3D Lite

mkfui, Jr. Member
Posted: 14 February 2017 04:35 AM   Total Posts: 31

sir, when i try to build swf from those examples with textures(without mesh), it ok, but examples with md2, collada(advanced mario, basic load model, excollada, exmd2cubic, exmqo), it show nothing, why ? using flash 9, 10 or 11, am i right ? it show nothing without error massage, because of url link, embed problem or those mesh files location ?

Hector, Sr. Member
Posted: 14 February 2017 08:29 AM   Total Posts: 137   [ # 1 ]

What’s the reason you need to use Away3D Lite? It is older than the ‘full’ version, accoding to GitHub the latest commits where:
- Away3D Lite (Flash 10) - 5 years ago
- Away3D Full (Flash 10) - 4 years ago
- Away3D Full (Flash 11) - 7 days ago!

mkfui, Jr. Member
Posted: 16 February 2017 02:53 AM   Total Posts: 31   [ # 2 ]

will it faster for android ?

Hector, Sr. Member
Posted: 16 February 2017 12:09 PM   Total Posts: 137   [ # 3 ]

Sorry I donĀ“t know,

As for Away3D F10 Lite vs Away3D F10 Full: Android devices are faster now than 5 years ago, but any comparison will depend on what minimum hardware you need it to work with, the complexity and feature requirements of your app, etc. Maybe somebody with more experience can answer that question.

Away3D v4.x (Flash >11) should be faster than previous versions. But you deal with several things like:
Features missing from v3.x to v4.x. Not everything is implemented.
Device compatibility. v4 may not work where v3 does and viceversa.

About your main question, I meant that some things may be fixed in the full version that aren’t fixed in the Lite version. Maybe testing your Away3D F10 Lite code with Away3D F10 Full may give you some clue about why it is not working?

Sorry I can’t help you better with that.

mkfui, Jr. Member
Posted: 18 February 2017 04:22 AM   Total Posts: 31   [ # 4 ]

thanks for your answer

‹‹ my class

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X