Front End Developer - Toronto Area (Markham) - Contract

Software: Away3D 4.x

mrpinc, Sr. Member
Posted: 06 May 2016 03:33 PM   Total Posts: 119

My employer is looking to bring on someone with high-level front end skills in both Flash/AIR & HTML5 for an on-site position in the Toronto (Markham) area.

Experience working with both is a must - preferably with rich interactive applications (integrated video, 3d, etc..).

Experience with 3D and Video are huge

HTML5 experience should include good examples of responsive apps.  Familiarity with the node.js ecosystem - npm, etc, electron.

Experience with compile to JS languages (particularly haxe) is a big plus.

Experience with Version control (svn, git) is a plus

Experience with Away 3D is a huge plus. 

Experience with 3D Max, After Effects or other video editing / compositing tools is a plus.

Telecommuting is not an option.

Please do not contact me if you are a recruiter.

If you feel like you fit the bill feel free to contact me at:

phil (at) fishbulb.ca with your resume and relevant portfolio links/github profile.

janebush08, Newbie
Posted: 04 January 2017 01:33 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 1 ]
mrpinc - 06 May 2016 03:33 PM

My employer is looking to bring on someone with high-level front end skills in both Flash/AIR & HTML5 for an on-site position in the Toronto (Markham) area.

Experience working with both is a must - preferably with rich interactive applications (integrated video, 3d, etc..).

Experience with 3D and Video are huge

HTML5 experience should include good examples of responsive apps.  Familiarity with the node.js ecosystem - npm, etc, electron.

Experience with compile to JS languages (particularly haxe) is a big plus.

Experience with Version control (svn, git) is a plus

Experience with Away 3D is a huge plus. 

Experience with 3D Max, After Effects or other video editing / compositing tools is a plus.

Telecommuting is not an option.

Please do not contact me if you are a recruiter.

If you feel like you fit the bill feel free to contact me at:

phil (at) fishbulb.ca with your resume and relevant portfolio links/github profile.

I will apply.

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X