New Forum Structure

Software: Other

jennyxie, Newbie
Posted: 13 January 2015 02:09 AM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 16 ]

Happy to be here smile

I’m Jenny, I’ve worked in Reverse Engineering, 3D imaging, Rapid Prototyping (3D printing), Consulting, General Engineering, and Auto Technology for three years. Web development is also a hobby of mine and actually correlate with some of the work I’ve done in the past. happy to provide insight and knowledge to the forum and members. I love the new structure!!!

theMightyAtom, Sr. Member
Posted: 13 January 2015 09:33 AM   Total Posts: 669   [ # 17 ]

Welcome Jenny smile

The “new” structure has been in place since before you started consulting!

Cheers!

jennyxie, Newbie
Posted: 13 January 2015 09:45 AM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 18 ]

thank you, Atom.
I didn’t expect someone say hi to me. so, thank you for your attention.
smile~

O_MEGA, Newbie
Posted: 16 January 2015 01:27 PM   Total Posts: 26   [ # 19 ]

Welcome Jenny grin

Hector, Sr. Member
Posted: 02 February 2016 11:41 AM   Total Posts: 137   [ # 20 ]

Hi all,

Forum Structure is nice, thanks very much. However, I have issues with the search engine (for years). For example, if I go to the “Away3D Support” section and use the search box with two words like “Away3D Feathers”, it doesn’t give any result.
I have to know the exact post title (“Away3D with responsive Feathers”) or just type a single term and dive into all the results, which is not a nice task or search again using a new term to re-filter. Separating the words by comma doesn’t work.

Also make sure you are in the main forum section before using the search box, otherwise if you try a second search it will be based on the current search results.

If you are viewing a post, using the search box from there just returns a white page.

I can live with it and also use google search engine, but no good for new users. Maybe your answer is in the Forum, but not able to find it.

Btw, Welcome Jenny!!

Basem Mohamed, Newbie
Posted: 20 May 2017 12:43 PM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 21 ]

thsnks

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X