Looking for Developer for “Office Tour” project

Software: Other

blonde, Newbie
Posted: 24 January 2013 10:54 PM   Total Posts: 1

hello all,
i have a project that will require us to roll out an “office tour” style flash presentation to be hosted within an html environment.

attached is a link of an almost identical project we would like to mimic. i like the functionality of this example more so than the design. (this particular project was found on the alterniva platform showcase). http://wineperm.ru/enter/

we will be needing to develop and design the office building from scratch since we do not have an actual building nor do we have future plans to build one. 

the following links show design styles that i am looking to achieve (or get as close as possible):

- Stephen King - The Office
- Green Room
- Minimalistic Interior

although, i’ve outlined my “perfect-world” scenario, i am open to suggestions that you feel might enhance the project. my main goal is to present information based on a room selection of the office building.

please feel free to contact me via email at jacob[at]blondecreative[dotcom]

thanks,
jacob

wildpeaks, Newbie
Posted: 01 February 2013 05:02 AM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 1 ]

You may like AutoPano for assembling the 360° photos and PanoTour for building the virtual tour itself.

Qbrain, Member
Posted: 27 February 2013 12:21 PM   Total Posts: 92   [ # 2 ]

Hey There!

Did not see this thread untill today.. -.-

I created something like this for dutch global radio station 3FM.
Here is a screenshot of the update which will be released next week:

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2r55grr.jpg

Note: edges are a bit sharp -> not anti aliased, in motion it looks much better.

Is this something you are looking for? You can walk in this 3D world, click at stuff and get info. If you’re interested, I can give you a link next week to check it out yourself smile

greets!

-Q

CrosbyBlair, Newbie
Posted: 27 April 2013 02:26 PM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 3 ]

I have done Php,java and mysqel and looking forward to job please specify your address and contact details.

ganesh, Member
Posted: 23 June 2013 07:28 AM   Total Posts: 54   [ # 4 ]

Just to know is this project end

Arnaud, Newbie
Posted: 05 January 2014 01:21 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 5 ]

A lot of virtual software support HTML tours, I think Easypano Tourweaver
Is much easier for building virtual tour. I have been using it for many years for my virtual tour making.

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X