XZ PREFAB3D == AWAY BUILDER

Software: Other

vorodis2, Newbie
Posted: 10 May 2013 10:04 AM   Total Posts: 22

Sorry for translate.google.com but I do not know English

HZ right now PREFAB3D == AWAY BUILDER only application of this engine is to look like a model is loaded into your engine Away, and ekspartnut in your format.
It’s a shame you have one. adoba support for the money 2. There is a 3d engine for rendora 3. There are elegant physics And yet you can not collect a rival editor Unity. HZ lists you have me 5-7 months 1/2 +1 has burned hodozhnik / designer one modeler could build a decent game engine.

Buggy.
1. When dragging firstly dragged in different directions, that is pulling in one direction and the model runs to another. Secondly is not it possible that it was difficult to make taskalku in Unity, there is between the arrows on the plane can carry.
2. You really lose, that you do not want to do it online editor, even with reduced capabilities. Since it is very easy to look like a model alternative3d loaded.
3. Why do not you want to make your world as the editor in Unity, in fact it really is not that hard, I think he would have been in demand since kodit in yunite js / c # complete shit ((, not like in as3.
4. For me as not very well-distributed in your editor
5. Podkinte backing at the right stage, when there is a shift, under the buttons visible 3D scene.
6. Scaling also take a look how it is done in units, there when we drag and slider moves, and then returns to its normal position. Just once I have it like that zaglyuchil, that is nachel do Mego large size or as large only in the opposite direction.
7. For all of your grid can not see a damn thing, in thinner and lighter tone, too kosaetsya axes on the model.
8. When that is cheating in the model, the center of the model do not get there, and then all of your taskalki buggy.
9. At each boot model pops up a window, wildly annoying, clicking on ugad, as the English do not know, even if it was on the Russian seravno would swear.
10. Nafig move toward the model scene when tossed 2nd model I left the scene Gren knows where to get her back I was not able to
11. Textures are not loaded, although the model is specially made to fit your away.
12. With material. They are not new and have the same icon, you will understand where the hell are missing, where the new.

File Attachments
bagiRus.txt  (File Size: 3KB - Downloads: 701)

Fabrice Closier, Administrator
Posted: 10 May 2013 10:49 AM   Total Posts: 1265   [ # 1 ]

I’m not really sure I get all your post but I just want rectify your title:

Prefab is NOT AwayBuilder. AwayBuilder is not a Prefab update.

Prefab is my own personal project. A project that I share with you for free since 2009. It is not opensourced, It is not sponsored.

AwayBuilder is new, developped by another team and sponsored by the Away foundation. It is also free. It is opensourced.

I can’t speak for the AB team, but regarding Prefab, nothing’s changes. I will continue to dev it and release updates as usual.

vorodis2, Newbie
Posted: 10 May 2013 11:07 AM   Total Posts: 22   [ # 2 ]

If the project is the enthusiasm, it is very cool!!!!!
Just a pity that no one can create a as3 unity3d competition, since all you need is already there ((((

Fabrice Closier, Administrator
Posted: 10 May 2013 11:28 AM   Total Posts: 1265   [ # 3 ]

Try to imagine what the making of an editor and an engine means in terms of development time… Take this result and multiply it by a greater factor and you’ll have beter idea why we are not there yet. wink

vorodis2, Newbie
Posted: 10 May 2013 12:38 PM   Total Posts: 22   [ # 4 ]

I do not imagine I know))))
4 months alone razrobatyval
http://vorodis2.com/#id:redaktorPhizik
10 fp alternativa3d + AwayPhysics
That’s what happened to him
http://vorodis2.com/#id:biophysicist

All physics and models)) is one big json, there is only the attachment of bombs hotel a class, and so all zadaetsya in the editor.

By this I am surprised by what installed Adobe ($) + Away Developer (Brains)+awayRender+AwayPhysics !!!=== 3dFlash(Unitty)???? even online??

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X