Reporting bugs

Software: Other

Richard Olsson, Administrator
Posted: 11 July 2011 04:48 PM   Total Posts: 1192

This forum section is intended for all discussions that relate to bugs, but is not intended as a way to report and track bugs. To properly report a bug, please follow the instructions below to add it to the GitHub issue tracker. Discussions that belong in this forum can for example be “Is this a bug?” or “I have just reported an issue and am wondering when it will be dealt with”.

To report a bug using the GitHub issue tracker, browse to http://github.com/away3d and select the relevant module (e.g. away3d-core-broomstick.) Then click the issues tab at the top and click the “new issue” on the right hand side.

At this point you will be asked to log into GitHub if you aren’t already authenticated. A GitHub account is required to file bugs, and we kindly ask that you don’t get scared off by this, but register (it’s free) so that you can help us by reporting the issue.

Once you reach the bug report form, fill in a descriptive title and then describe the issue as thoroughly as you can, formatting the text if you fancy using “GitHub flavored markdown” (instructions for which can be found via a link in the bug report form.)

Once you’ve reported an issue, an Away3D team member will assign it to the appropriate developer, or leave a comment if there are any uncertainties regarding the bug that you need to clarify.

Thanks for considering helping out by filing bugs. If you have any questions about how to file bugs, ask them here!

Mavrick14, Newbie
Posted: 22 November 2012 08:02 PM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 1 ]

Hello everyone,

ive installed today 3ds max 2012 on my pc and used the AWD last plugin for this 3ds max version !!

at the end the result is that i dont see anything even through the web page test
created by the exporter !!

i dont know what to do !!

can someone help me to show anything after an export ?

i have even tried to use prefab 3d to see if it will work there but nothing !!

i need help our here : )  !!

Richard Olsson, Administrator
Posted: 23 November 2012 08:31 AM   Total Posts: 1192   [ # 2 ]

As is stated in the post to which you replied, this forum is NOT a place to report bugs, but these should instead be reported on GitHub. The Away3D tracker is at http://github.com/away3d/away3d-core-fp11/issues

戚源, Newbie
Posted: 25 December 2012 07:57 AM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 3 ]

sorry,My English is very bad
The sky can not coexist, box and bloomfilter3D of use sky box does not show

Kicker, Member
Posted: 05 January 2013 10:59 PM   Total Posts: 52   [ # 4 ]

This forum section is intended for all discussions that relate to bugs, but is not intended as a way to report and track bugs.

sorry,My English is very bad
The sky can not coexist, box and bloomfilter3D of use sky box does not show

That’s why you just can’t make a thread named “Reporting bugs” in a bug discussion forum and say that it is not for reporting bugs xD
There will always be someone who :
1) won’t understand the content of your post.
2) won’t take the time to read it.

hlavko, Newbie
Posted: 11 June 2013 05:58 PM   Total Posts: 1   [ # 5 ]

where to send bug reports for AwayBuilder ?
e: ok, i see it.

Rima, Newbie
Posted: 12 March 2014 05:49 AM   Total Posts: 12   [ # 6 ]

Hello,
using Away3D, i run into error #3694 when i run it in a browser(Mozila Firefox) page and then lock(Alt+Ctrl+Delete) my (windows) machine and unlock it again.

The error is: “The object was disposed by an earlier call of dispose() on it.”

http://away3d.com/examples/away3d_4_0/Advanced_ShallowWaterDemo/Advanced_ShallowWaterDemo.html

Simply survive to this link and lock machine via Alt+Ctrl+Delete then unlock

Does anyone know what the error is and how to avoid it?

File Attachments
away3d2.docx  (File Size: 128KB - Downloads: 455)

Rima, Newbie
Posted: 12 March 2014 05:54 AM   Total Posts: 12   [ # 7 ]

Hello,
using Away3D, i run into error #3694 when i run it in a browser page and then lock my (windows) machine and unlock it again.

The error is: “The object was disposed by an earlier call of dispose() on it.”

Does anyone know what the error is and how to avoid it?

File Attachments
away3d2.docx  (File Size: 128KB - Downloads: 414)

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X