Which is the right classpath?

Software: Away3D 3.x

raivispurins, Newbie
Posted: 21 June 2011 07:06 PM   Total Posts: 3

Hello, today I downloaded Away3D library using Turtoise, as the result I got a lot of folder, as I see, some of them are same, maybe other release. Can you explain to me, which one should I use for Flash Ide as classpath?

Thank you for reply!

Okey, maybe my question is that simple, that it does`t need any response, but from my view I`m rambling around and without any success, so many folders that holds inner folders an which one to choose. eh…

Richard Olsson, Administrator
Posted: 22 June 2011 01:44 PM   Total Posts: 1192   [ # 1 ]

It depends on what version you want to use. There are four general “branches” in the “Away3D family”. There is the regular Away3D for Flash Player 9 and 10, and then there is Away3D Lite (Flash Player 10 only) and finally “Broomstick” which is the code name for Away3D 4.0 which is currently in production for Flash Player 11.

Depending on which of these versions you want to use you have to use different folders in the Away3D SVN trunk.

Since you have specified in the forum post that you want to use 3.x, then you should be using trunk/fp10/Away3D/src.

Hope this helps!

raivispurins, Newbie
Posted: 22 June 2011 03:14 PM   Total Posts: 3   [ # 2 ]

Thank you, your answer is wery helpful. It`s a bit meesy for a beginner, but the time wil come and I wont ask any questions.

Thank you!

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X