i need some help, How to Create Roll over to view in flashmagazine

Software: Away3D 3.x

Away3D-Jr, Newbie
Posted: 06 July 2012 08:19 AM   Total Posts: 3

please !! , i’m begin for away3d

Richard Olsson, Administrator
Posted: 06 July 2012 08:12 PM   Total Posts: 1192   [ # 1 ]

I’m sorry but I think you will have to elaborate quite a bit on what you want to achieve, what you have tried, and why that didn’t work. If you want someone to take ten minutes to answer your question, I think it’s fair to expect that you take ten minutes of your own time and make sure you ask your question in a way that minimizes the risk of people misunderstanding you or giving irrelevant answers. Thanks!

Slayer, Newbie
Posted: 07 July 2012 06:11 PM   Total Posts: 3   [ # 2 ]

this is what he wants to make, I presume:

http://www.flashmagazine.com/Tutorials/detail/away3d_basics_4_-_manipulating_3d_objects/

notice the examples, you need to rollOver them to play them.

Richard Olsson, Administrator
Posted: 07 July 2012 06:15 PM   Total Posts: 1192   [ # 3 ]

I see. Well, then there’s two things at play; blurring and regular Flash mouse events.

Blurring is not very easy with GPU content, but you could draw the 3D content to a bitmap data, blur it and display that. Use the View3D.stage3DProxy.context3D.drawToBitmapData() function for drawing, and then any of the standard Flash approaches to blurring.

As far as the mouse interaction goes, just listen for mouse over and mouse out/leave on the stage, and when the mouse is not over the stage, show the blurred image and stop calling render() (to save the performance.)

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X