VehicleTerrainTest problem?

Software: Away3D 4.x

venom, Newbie
Posted: 26 September 2011 07:29 PM   Total Posts: 26

hello everyone. i’m new to awayphysics and yesterday i tried to compile the VehicleTerrainTest.as and i have this, the car is turning against the turning way. the wheels are also behave strange. is there a problem on me or what? i couldnt solve the problem. can you please help me?

venom, Newbie
Posted: 26 September 2011 07:30 PM   Total Posts: 26   [ # 1 ]

by the way i’m sorry for my english :( but i guess i could tell my problem.

venom, Newbie
Posted: 26 September 2011 09:29 PM   Total Posts: 26   [ # 2 ]

i thought that the problem may happen because of the “car.obj”; so i created a new simple one from max, and used it. but the problem is still happening.

if you need more details about my problem;
all four wheels are located correctly. it looks like they are in a unvisible box and the box attached the car from the center. when i try to turn the car the box ( i mean four wheels ) turns correctly but the car stands still. and there is a strange thing about the front wheels too. when i try to do a full circle with the car, the wheels are not rotationg in their corret way. they are rotating correctly twice ( in the beginning and the half way; i mean at 0 and 180 degree they rotate correctly ) in a full circle. that picture, attached to my first message, is taken from the rest of the way. not the places i mentioned 0 and 180.

i couldn’t understand. please help me :’(

Yang Li, Administrator
Posted: 27 September 2011 12:48 AM   Total Posts: 80   [ # 3 ]

you need update to latest RC flash player. the Matrix3D has been changed.

venom, Newbie
Posted: 27 September 2011 11:57 AM   Total Posts: 26   [ # 4 ]

thanks Yang Li you saved the day smile away3d and now awayphysics are awsome guys smile

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X