RESOLVED Problem with appearing new outlines using CORECT_Z_ORDER renderer

Software: Away3D 3.x

gazelko, Newbie
Posted: 22 September 2011 06:49 PM   Total Posts: 3

Hi, I’m using Away3d to create an interactive plan of office. I’m using Blender for modeling then via preFab I convert object to AS class. Problem is with artifacts (?) or just, as I think, that Away3D is shading outside my object and inside it too. It look like this wink When I rotate the scene it’s blinking. Using DirectLight, ShadingColorMaterial and CORRECT_Z_ORDER renderer. Thanks for help.

gazelko, Newbie
Posted: 23 September 2011 07:28 AM   Total Posts: 3   [ # 1 ]

Trying to resolve… Removed light, shading color material. Renderer - CORRECT_Z_ORDER. Now I’ve got big away3d cube (violet) and 4 objects3d (cyan) (exported from blender->prefab->.as with bothsides=true). As I start to rotate container with all this stuff, away3d seems to recalculate or smth = means there is creating new wires(outlines) on every obj and native away 3d cube (so I think this is not a problem of bad export from blender). On image: on the top - start position, than strange new lines on the last obj, than new line on violet cube. Anybody help?

gazelko, Newbie
Posted: 23 September 2011 03:35 PM   Total Posts: 3   [ # 2 ]

wink RESOLVED. Problem was in: cube (bothsides=true, flip=true) and incorrect exported objects. After some magic in blender and prefab it was ok. Than I use BASIC renderer with 2 different SpriteSession with screenZ 1 and 10. That’s all. Now, with ShadowColorMaterial works great!

Alejandro Santander, Administrator
Posted: 23 September 2011 10:23 PM   Total Posts: 414   [ # 3 ]

gazelko, thanks for resolving this yourself and leave it as reference in the forum ;D

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X