[4.1] Not rendering in Browsers

Software: Away3D 4.x

Tempy111, Sr. Member
Posted: 12 September 2016 10:58 AM   Total Posts: 133

I’m not quite sure but i’m using a test build to try and get the facelink working which isn’t working but anyway, the swf I compile doesn’t want to work in IE, FF, or any other tried browser. It works fine offline though.

I’m building in FlashDevelop, which so far has worked fine. I’m doing this kinda as a Desktop app with Android support if I can get that bit working. I’ve done a couple of test projects already (without using Away) and I can get a little program that works in both on android and browser (and desktop) so I don’t think it’s a Develop program.

I have the Away3d Debug stats and it says when running as desktop swf, the DRIV is DirectX1 (1?) but with IE, it says ‘n/a (no view).

Code wise, I don’t see any possible error that might come up.. and the line with the away debug stats is afterwards, so that line that adds the view seams to be running..

basically, root function just calls the SceneBuild function
that function sets the stage.scaleMod, stage.align, then creates a new camera object, a new scene, new view, gives the view a size, then addChild(_view), before setting the view’s scene to the scene object and the camera to the camera object. kinad wondering if something jumps out as odd before posing code which most of it is pointless

Hector, Sr. Member
Posted: 12 September 2016 02:40 PM   Total Posts: 137   [ # 1 ]

Are you using:
wmode = “direct”
in the embedding code?

Tempy111, Sr. Member
Posted: 12 September 2016 03:07 PM   Total Posts: 133   [ # 2 ]

I think I’m an idiot… I had a default bit of the Value was Window… direct works.. ^_^;

oh well.. they say you learn better through mistake then success.. which doesn’t seam to be the case with that bloody facelink.. but oh well

Thank you ^_^

Fabrice Closier, Administrator
Posted: 12 September 2016 04:06 PM   Total Posts: 1265   [ # 3 ]

Bloody facelink.—-> try wmode = alignToNormal; smile)

Tempy111, Sr. Member
Posted: 12 September 2016 04:18 PM   Total Posts: 133   [ # 4 ]

wmode is just for the embed tag right? wouldn’t deal with the swf version itself and when I change the embed tag, it doesn’t render…  so… i’m a little confused there..

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X