Problem at Flash player update.

Software: Away3D 4.x

hemgui, Newbie
Posted: 10 October 2011 09:57 AM   Total Posts: 6

Hi guys

I downloaded the flash 11 official (11.0.1.152 ) release few days ago and migrate to flash builder 4.5. Since my update, I’ve had lot of problem with the away3D lib (no pb before).

For example camera.moveForward(10) does’nt work now and always affect (0,0,0) to x,y,z.

I’ve seen anybody with this problem on the forum. So i hope, that’s a problem with my configuration.

I use Flash Builder 4.5.
I create a 11.0 folder (containing the new playerglobal.swc from http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html) in my sdk 4.5.1 folder (frameworks\libs\player\) and use this playerglobal.swc on my project.
I add the argument -swf-version=13 on Flex Compiler and specify 11.0.0 on target version.

I try to launch Away3D examples from github. Most of them compile but does’nt work and it’s the same with my 2 away3D projects.

Does anyone use the release version of Flash player?

Thanks

Guillaume

Richard Olsson, Administrator
Posted: 10 October 2011 01:17 PM   Total Posts: 1192   [ # 1 ]

What version did you have before? Are you 100% sure that the issue was caused by a Flash Player update, or did you also pull the most recent code from GitHub at the same time, and the issue could have been caused by that?

Where are you getting the engine from (should be the away3d-core-fp11 repository) and where are you getting the examples from (should be away3d-examples-fp11 repository)?

hemgui, Newbie
Posted: 10 October 2011 01:36 PM   Total Posts: 6   [ # 2 ]

Oh !!!

I understand the problem.
I use the svn repository to download the last version of away3D (and examples). It seems that it was out of date (broomstick not fp11).
I will try to download the last source on github.

Thanks for the quick answer.
Sorry for this stupid mistake wink

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X