Away 3d 4.0 MotionBlur

Software: Away3D 4.x

Knife, Newbie
Posted: 06 October 2011 05:57 PM   Total Posts: 1

Hello all, I have just started getting into away3d and had a few questions about motion blurs.  I have built a basic project using some of the examples. 

I have a view3d with a skybox and a loaded 3d model of a plane (that consists of two meshes, the prop of the airplane, and the body of the airplane).  I am using the hover drag controller from the example to allow the camera to orbit around airplane. I have also added rotation to the prop so it spins a bit on each frame. I then added a MotionBlurFilter to the view, to simulate the prop spinning extremely fast, this works great, however when the user moves the camera, the entire scene is blurred. 

My question is, is there any way to apply the MotionBlurFilter to individual objects instead of the entire scene?  Or, perhaps I’m going at it the wrong way and need someone to steer me in the right direction.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am extremely impressed with Away3d thus far and can’t wait for the next version to be released.

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X