Problem with a model with

Software: Away3D 4.x

ysirjean, Newbie
Posted: 07 August 2013 10:23 AM   Total Posts: 8

Hi,
I have a problem with a model which is good in awaybuilder but whick does an exception in the parseLight function in my appli.

TypeError: Error #1009: Il est impossible d’accéder à la propriété ou à la méthode d’une référence d’objet nul.
at away3d.loaders.parsers::AWD2Parser/parseLight()[C:\Data\ComposantsPerso\2013\AdobeFlashBuilder4.7\WebglueViewer\src\away3d\loaders\parsers\AWD2Parser.as:1082]
at away3d.loaders.parsers::AWD2Parser/parseNextBlock()[C:\Data\ComposantsPerso\2013\AdobeFlashBuilder4.7\WebglueViewer\src\away3d\loaders\parsers\AWD2Parser.as:386]
at away3d.loaders.parsers::AWD2Parser/proceedParsing()[C:\Data\ComposantsPerso\2013\AdobeFlashBuilder4.7\WebglueViewer\src\away3d\loaders\parsers\AWD2Parser.as:317]
at away3d.loaders.parsers::ParserBase/onInterval()[C:\Data\ComposantsPerso\2013\AdobeFlashBuilder4.7\WebglueViewer\src\away3d\loaders\parsers\ParserBase.as:447]
at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

The reason is that the “lightType=_body.readUnsignedByte();” is 0 and in this case the light object remains null (they’re is no if in this case).
So when the debugger try to access this null object i have an exception.

File Attachments
fenetreC_WOOD_error.awd  (File Size: 79KB - Downloads: 125)

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X