Mutex error when publishing to iOS?

Software: Away3D 4.x

Logrey, Newbie
Posted: 14 May 2013 03:33 AM   Total Posts: 12

I’m trying to do some iOS tests, and being completey unsuccessful. I’m working in Flash Builder 4.7, with Away 3D 4.1, the latest AwayPhysics (from GitHub), and AIR SDK 3.7. As soon as I declare my physics world (var physicsWorld:AWPDynamicsWorld), and publish to iOS, I get this error:

Error #1520: Mutex cannot be initialized.

If I comment out that one declaration, it’s fine. And If I publish as a non-mobile AIR app, it works fine. Any thoughts? Has anyone successfully used AwayPhysics on iOS (in all my searches for AwayPhysics errors, I’ve only seen one post with a Mutex error and the solve was using Air 3.4 - not something I’d like to do). Any thoughts?

62316e, Newbie
Posted: 22 May 2013 04:15 PM   Total Posts: 25   [ # 1 ]

+1

Yang Li, Administrator
Posted: 23 May 2013 02:13 PM   Total Posts: 80   [ # 2 ]

this error caused by ASC 2.0, try to disable ASC2.0 and compile again.

Logrey, Newbie
Posted: 23 May 2013 08:44 PM   Total Posts: 12   [ # 3 ]

Thank for the response! I’ve spent the last hour trying to Google search my way to finding out how to disable ASC 2.0. Any suggestions? I’m not having much luck finding it in the Flash Builder build options either. Is it as simple as turning on/off an option? Or do I have to use an older non-ASC version of AIR? Thanks again for the help!

Yang Li, Administrator
Posted: 24 May 2013 04:40 AM   Total Posts: 80   [ # 4 ]

Hi, I have updated awayphyscis.swc file, it should work now.

Logrey, Newbie
Posted: 27 May 2013 10:18 PM   Total Posts: 12   [ # 5 ]

Fantastic! Just wanted to say thank you. That worked perfectly and with the new SWC, I’m happily publishing to iOS.

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X