Problem with AGAL validation on Broomstick’s examples

Software: Away3D 4.x

hemgui, Newbie
Posted: 03 August 2011 04:27 PM   Total Posts: 6

Hi guys

I’m finally back to away3d and try to use the last version of the lib
(away3d-core-fp11) with the new FP 11 beta.

I download example’s sources on github, i have few compilation errors (most of times it is only the transparent property remove from Materials class and i remove those lines)

Most of demos work fine. But I have sometimes a crash during the scene’s initialization.

For example, when i launch LoaderMD5Test (or PostProcessTest),
I have this error :
(sorry for the french in the stacktrace)

Error: Error #3629: Echec de la validation AGALĀ : trop de jetons (201) pour le programme fragment.
at flash.display3D::Program3D/upload()
at away3d.core.managers::AGALProgram3DCache/setProgram3D()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\core\managers\AGALProgram3DCache.as:109]
at away3d.materials.passes::MaterialPassBase/updateProgram()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\materials\passes\MaterialPassBase.as:315]
at away3d.materials.passes::DefaultScreenPass/updateProgram()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\materials\passes\DefaultScreenPass.as:484]
at away3d.materials.passes::MaterialPassBase/activate()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\materials\passes\MaterialPassBase.as:259]
at away3d.materials.passes::DefaultScreenPass/activate()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\materials\passes\DefaultScreenPass.as:361]
at away3d.materials::MaterialBase/activatePass()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\materials\MaterialBase.as:320]
at away3d.core.render::DefaultRenderer/drawRenderables()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\core\render\DefaultRenderer.as:103]
at away3d.core.render::DefaultRenderer/draw()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\core\render\DefaultRenderer.as:48]
at away3d.core.render::RendererBase/executeRender()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\core\render\RendererBase.as:270]
at away3d.core.render::RendererBase/render()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\core\render\RendererBase.as:241]
at away3d.containers::View3D/render()[D:\data\molehill poc\away3d-away3d-core-fp11\src\away3d\containers\View3D.as:383]
at LoaderMD5Test/handleEnterFrame()[D:\data\molehill poc\BroomstickExample\src\LoaderMD5Test.as:285]

Does anyone have the same pb?
Any fix? workaround ?

Thanks

Guillaume

Somokon, Member
Posted: 03 August 2011 05:18 PM   Total Posts: 75   [ # 1 ]

Did you download the latest playerglobal.swc from Adobe?

hemgui, Newbie
Posted: 03 August 2011 05:22 PM   Total Posts: 6   [ # 2 ]

Yes I download : flashplayer11_b1_playerglobal_071311.zip from adobe website.

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X