Error 2030 End of file was encountered

Software: Away3D 4.x

Marc Abbink, Newbie
Posted: 31 October 2012 06:07 PM   Total Posts: 2

Hi guys, I’m having some strange issues with Away 3D 4.x gold

I’m building a first person shooter and I load a couple of .awd files for the guns. Before everything worked nice, I used the flex 4.6 SDK with Air 3.4 overlay.

But this morning my Flash Builder didn’t want to start anymore. Looked it up, turned out to be some kind of nasty java issue so reinstalled flash builder. I imported the project did the sdk overlay again and compiled.

At first I got an error about some depthStencils. That was odd because nothing changed. But it turned out I had to add “depthAndStencil” to the application descriptor. This was not necessary before but ok.

But than the trouble started, because sometimes I get this error once I ask away3D to load an awd file:

Error: Error #2030: End of file was encountered.
at flash.utils::ByteArray/readUnsignedByte()
at away3d.loaders.parsers::AWD2Parser/parseHeader()[/Users/marcabbink/Gryphon Interactive/apps/Palisade Guardian 4_Air/src/away3d/loaders/parsers/AWD2Parser.as:232]
at away3d.loaders.parsers::AWD2Parser/proceedParsing()[/Users/marcabbink/Gryphon Interactive/apps/Palisade Guardian 4_Air/src/away3d/loaders/parsers/AWD2Parser.as:194]
at away3d.loaders.parsers::ParserBase/onInterval()[/Users/marcabbink/Gryphon Interactive/apps/Palisade Guardian 4_Air/src/away3d/loaders/parsers/ParserBase.as:420]
at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

Or I get this error:

ArgumentError: Error #2100: The ByteArray parameter in Loader.loadBytes() must have length greater than 0.
at flash.display::Loader/_loadBytes()
at flash.display::Loader/loadBytes()
at away3d.loaders.parsers::ImageParser/proceedParsing()[/Users/marcabbink/Gryphon Interactive/apps/Palisade Guardian 4_Air/src/away3d/loaders/parsers/ImageParser.as:97]
at away3d.loaders.parsers::ParserBase/onInterval()[/Users/marcabbink/Gryphon Interactive/apps/Palisade Guardian 4_Air/src/away3d/loaders/parsers/ParserBase.as:420]
at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

And sometimes it works. Any thoughts on this?...

Again, before all of this worked, and nothing changed with the url’s.

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X