Any chance of finding tutorials for awayphysics?

Software: Other

chandings, Newbie
Posted: 30 August 2012 01:34 PM   Total Posts: 6

Hi all, whenever i look for awayphysics tutorials i am guided to bullet physics forums n wiki. Is awayphysics meant only to be used by hardcore c/c++ developers? Has awayphysics got no identity of its own?

Anyway I really want to work with awayphysics but i really need to find some tutorials and hello worlds explaining what each line means. If i do not find it i will have to rely on other physics engines which might not be as powerful or efficient but are easy to use and well taught.

Cheers

Yang Li, Administrator
Posted: 31 August 2012 02:10 AM   Total Posts: 80   [ # 1 ]

there is no tutorials currently, but you can find some examples from here: https://github.com/away3d/awayphysics-examples-fp11

chandings, Newbie
Posted: 07 September 2012 02:48 PM   Total Posts: 6   [ # 2 ]

Hi
Thanks for the link. But I had already viewed the links.My issue is I am having difficulty understanding the code. I am at best mediocre developer and lack the ability to understand code as it is. But I guess AwayPhysics is for hardcore developers. smile. Guess i just need to improve myself.

Bonno, Newbie
Posted: 25 November 2012 05:23 PM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 3 ]

Can someone please tell me what I need to provide to get an answer for this? How do 2D games calculate the force of an impact without an impact point??
I know how to find the normals of collision but that is not enough. And it is NOT simply a corner.
I really do not want to award the bounty.

Qbrain, Member
Posted: 04 December 2012 04:47 PM   Total Posts: 92   [ # 4 ]

I will make some hello world examples when I get the newest build to work.

Not that I am an expert, but it will help maybe.

-Q

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X