Loading md5mesh with AssetLibrary || Loader3d - error occures

Software: Away3D 4.x

Nbooo, Newbie
Posted: 27 June 2011 04:40 PM   Total Posts: 1

Hi there!

I’m new to away3d, so the problem maybe dumb =) I’ve tried to load the mesh of hellknight (exactly that is in away3d + molehill tut), and I got this error:

ArgumentErrorError #1063: Unexpected number of arguments in away3d.loading.parsers::MD5MeshParser(). Expected 1, recieved0.

at away3d.loaders.misc::SingleFileLoader/getParserFromSuffix()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\away3d\loaders\misc\SingleFileLoader.as:188]
 at away3d
.loaders.misc::SingleFileLoader/load()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\away3d\loaders\misc\SingleFileLoader.as:105]
 at away3d
.loaders::AssetLoader/retrieveDependency()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\away3d\loaders\AssetLoader.as:195]
 at away3d
.loaders::AssetLoader/retrieveNext()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\away3d\loaders\AssetLoader.as:135]
 at away3d
.loaders::AssetLoader/load()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\away3d\loaders\AssetLoader.as:79]
 at away3d
.library::AssetLibrary/loadResource()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\away3d\library\AssetLibrary.as:280]
 at away3d
.library::AssetLibrary/load()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\away3d\library\AssetLibrary.as:175]
 at away3d
.loaders::Loader3D/load()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\away3d\loaders\Loader3D.as:54]
 at MolehillAwayHello
()[C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Adobe Flash Builder 4\MolehillAwayHello\src\MolehillAwayHello.as:64] 

I’ve googled, but did not find out any usefull information. Help me please )

Thanks!

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X