How to use animation play?

Software: Away3D 4.x

Horseman, Newbie
Posted: 20 July 2012 08:55 AM   Total Posts: 11

I was loaded .dae ( maybe some better, but i don’t know what it is ), and i need animation play, please help.

Richard Olsson, Administrator
Posted: 20 July 2012 11:57 AM   Total Posts: 1192   [ # 1 ]

Look at the Intermediate_MD5Animation example in the away3d-examples-fp11 repository on GitHub for how to set up animation using a skeleton, animation states, an animation set and an animator. You need to listen for the same asset events that are listened for in that example, but of course you only need to load one file, since collada files contain all the necessary information within the single file (whereas the MD5 format stores mesh and animation data separately.)

Let us know if you have any specific questions after looking at this example!

Horseman, Newbie
Posted: 20 July 2012 01:16 PM   Total Posts: 11   [ # 2 ]
Richard Olsson - 20 July 2012 11:57 AM

Look at the Intermediate_MD5Animation example in the away3d-examples-fp11 repository on GitHub for how to set up animation using a skeleton, animation states, an animation set and an animator. You need to listen for the same asset events that are listened for in that example, but of course you only need to load one file, since collada files contain all the necessary information within the single file (whereas the MD5 format stores mesh and animation data separately.)

Let us know if you have any specific questions after looking at this example!

okay,I will do it as you say,many tks.

‹‹ check if file exists

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X