TransformGestureEvent for 3d objects from PreFab3D?

Software: Away3D 4.x

ttytto, Newbie
Posted: 26 May 2013 02:47 PM   Total Posts: 3

So, I just made an indoor model with Sketchup, exported it to 3DS, then textured it using Blender (and UVmaps), exported again to 3DS and then I used PREFAB3D to export it as Away3D 4.1 ActionScript class.

It all works fine, I can create an instance of the class and get it into the away3dView which shares the context with Starling framework.

The problem is that when I attach an eventlistener to my class, or any of its meshes, the TransformGestureEvent doesn’t get fired (a Zoom gesture for instance).

Can someone please tell me what’s the approach to receive transformgestureevents from prefab3d generated classes?

thanks in advance!

Fabrice Closier, Administrator
Posted: 26 May 2013 04:39 PM   Total Posts: 1265   [ # 1 ]

Its not related to Prefab’s AS3.
I haven’t used them for a while but on top of my head you should be able to do this on your main class and get the events.

Multitouch.inputMode = MultitouchInputMode.GESTURE;
stage.addEventListener(TransformGestureEvent.GESTURE_ZOOM , onZoomHandler);

ttytto, Newbie
Posted: 27 May 2013 10:19 PM   Total Posts: 3   [ # 2 ]

I’ve got stage3dManager and stage3dProxy, so starling and away3d share the context.

the thing is that starling’s approach “getTouches” is working like a charm. But native flash transformGestureEvent doesn’t get triggered from “stage” .. as mentioned above.

I just want to capture transformgestures from the meshes generated with prefab3d.. not from the whole stage.

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X