help installing away3d for flash

Software: Away3D 3.x

sokka, Newbie
Posted: 21 October 2012 02:32 PM   Total Posts: 2

I know this question has been asked a million times but every forum I go to It doesn’t make sense i already checked the tutorial on this page but still couldn’t get it to work also i am a beginner in flash but i will understand most of the advise you give so please help i really want to start on a new animation with some 3d models i want to use.also the version of flash is cs5.5 flash player 10.

thatflashdude, Newbie
Posted: 22 October 2012 06:40 AM   Total Posts: 19   [ # 1 ]

the process has been covered better than i could in a post. so i would suggest you google around

if you go to the alternativa3d wiki the have a section for installing their 3d engine. the instructions are the same as for away3d. so get something to compile with their engine..then just get the swc for away3d and compile some examples.

sokka, Newbie
Posted: 22 October 2012 09:49 AM   Total Posts: 2   [ # 2 ]

ok i found the wiki but what is all this stuff about flex builder im not good at things like this.

thatflashdude, Newbie
Posted: 22 October 2012 08:34 PM   Total Posts: 19   [ # 3 ]

you dont need flex builder.  what version of flash CS do you use

im using flash cs 5.5 and i had to make modifications so that the publishing part recognizes flash 11. also you must compile to flash debugger

this article can provide some more instuctions for this

http://blogs.adobe.com/rgalvan/2011/11/adding-fp11-support-to-flash-pro-cs5-and-cs5-5.html

X

Away3D Forum

Member Login

Username

Password

Remember_me

X